"Follow these simple steps," the website beckons...
1. Knit or crochet a vagina or uterus
2. Print a message to enclose
3. Mail it to your male Senator or Congressional Representative [links provided]
4. We’re in the process of arranging hand delivery to congressional offices in Washington, until then, go ahead and mail yours in!
5. Record your items in this spreadsheet so we can track which representatives still need to receive a "gift"!
6. Don't forget to thank your representative if he respects women and supports our rights.
The crochet patterns available so far include uterus and "happy uterus." For knitters, there's a vulva, a womb #pictured#, felt cervixes, and #hey, why not?#—a "snatchel."
keyboard shortcuts: V vote up article J next comment K previous comment