Tomorrow is National Opt-Out Day, during which many travelers are planning to boycott airports' new backscatter scanners (a/k/a porno scanners). I have heard several ideas proposed by various people to make the resultant pat-downs more of a hassle for TSA agents (and possibly more fun for the travelers). These ideas include:
1) Going commando (without underwear). Think of the shock on the TSA agent's face when he or she shoves his or her hand down your pants and finds nothing but bare skin.
2) Men choosing to wear kilts. Instead of patting around the groin area over the fabric of the pants, they will be forced to go underneath the kilt.
3) Men in kilts going commando. (This one needs no further explanation!)
4) Women wearing bulky sanitary napkins -- the overnight/hospital kind, which can be felt through clothing.
5) Men taking Viagra shortly before undergoing their patdown. (Again, no explanation needed!!!)
Would you be willing to do one or more of the above? Have you heard any "indecent proposals" yourself?